• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Joined the club

Ajax

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sucked a toe rope up yesterday. Thought this could never happen to me. Put a hug damper on the day. Luckily I noticed it quick and shut down fast, rope was not tight around the shaft. Maybe 15-20 turns. I was able to unloose it from the clean out port and we continued on with our day. Got real lucky.

Damn. I need to learn to proof read. (Tow, huge)

Congrats on joining this illustrious club! You got lucky compare to me and others so count your lucky stars. My boat was out of commission for 2 weeks when it happened to me.

Congrats on joining this illustrious club! You got lucky compare to me and others so count your lucky stars. My boat was out of commission for 2 weeks when it happened to me.
At one point I was like f it. And had the knife on the rope. Glad I kept trying

Clean out ports are great. I also have a small sea Doo boat and had to pull it out of the water to cut the rope out

Hello. I have now joined the elite club. Twice in 1 hour. Even got a engine alert on the second one. Had to reset everything

Hello. I have now joined the elite club. Twice in 1 hour. Even got a engine alert on the second one. Had to reset everything
So…you shouldn’t have done that again :p

Did you trash two ropes as well?

So…you shouldn’t have done that again :p

Did you trash two ropes as well?
To be fair. First one was all me. Second one was wifey as I in the water. And yes. Two lose ropes to the impeller gods

Congratulations on your membership entry.

Back