• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD JPB thrust vector XL new in box

Rockcrawler

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SOLD

I bought these new from Will with intent of upgrading from my standard thrust vector for Yamaha AR 240. I just never got around to it, sold the boat. My loss is your gain. $150 you pick up in Tulsa or $170 shipped in 48 states.

also have trulocks? extra $75

never even opened the original shipment, no point in posting pics, new as delivered just cheaper:)

Edit, apparently I got confused about what I paid for these originally, adjusted price to save someone some coin.

Last edited:

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What color are they? Thx.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'll take them.

This is for twin engine right?

Rockcrawler

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yes twin engine, you can paypal me at kpblume@cox.net vand I'll get them shipped:) just the TV, no trulocks?

dg_OK

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just saw this, wish I saw a couple of days before. I am interested in both. If RobA changes his mind, I will buy the TV, if not just the trulock. I live in Enid, OK, so I can just run over and pickup and pay you. Just purchase a 2012 SX210.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Payment sent!

Last edited:

dg_OK

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Payment sent!
RobA: He did not hear from you for more than 24 hours and I bought it all from him. I PM'd him to get this done. He may not be looking at the board now, don't know.
I will PM him again to let him know.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That's bullshit!

I also pm'd at the same time I posted my original post.

No communication from him whatsoever.

I was out and about on my Saturday getting stuff done and was never made aware of a time limit.

Last edited:

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So he still has my money and have not heard from him.

@dg_OK were you able get a hold of him?

Rockcrawler

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
RobA,

Sorry for the confusion and the diappointment. Yes, you sent me two messages friday, your post here claiming you would take them, and a PM asking me if I would drop the price. They do conflict each other somewhat. Ready to buy at advertised price or looking for a better deal?

By sat night, a full day after I told you how to commit to them via paypal, i had no response from you. none zero nada.

Another person experessed interest. I thought about it, I had no response from you to confirm your true intentions. I accepted payment from someone else. I'm sorry if you don't feel right about how this went down. I'll send your Sunday payment back to you in a few minutes.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think the communication could have been stronger on both sides. You could have responded to my PM or alerted me that you were going to sell them someone else.

Nonetheless it doesn't matter any more I got your refund.