• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

July 4 - Panama City

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Anyone know about Panama City and seeing fireworks from the water on July 4? I'll be down there all week and think that would be a cool experience for the family. Anyone have meetup plans?

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We might be in the area for a few hours, but I doubt we will have time to swig by the group let alone watchtower the fireworks.

I cannot recall right now but someone was planing a gather in PCB. I believe it was a bit later in July.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We might be in the area for a few hours, but I doubt we will have time to swig by the group let alone watchtower the fireworks.

I cannot recall right now but someone was planing a gather in PCB. I believe it was a bit later in July.
Yeah, I'm staying the entire week and am attending the meeting up Jul 9-11. Not much talk in that thread and the dates are different so I figured I'd start a new one.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

blthlt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Yeah, I'm staying the entire week and am attending the meeting up Jul 9-11. Not much talk in that thread and the dates are different so I figured I'd start a new one.
I'll be down the end of the week that week. Getting there sometime Wednesday night thru Sunday, staying at the Sheraton

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ill be down there on the 6th for the meet up

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ill be down there on the 6th for the meet up
Cool, looks like we are both trailering a long way. I'll probably take a couple days off boating to do some beach time and other stuff since the end of the week and meet up will be all boat. I'm at a lake house the week before so need to give the kids a break. ;)

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cool, looks like we are both trailering a long way. I'll probably take a couple days off boating to do some beach time and other stuff since the end of the week and meet up will be all boat. I'm at a lake house the week before so need to give the kids a break. ;)
Life is tough

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have 3 weeks off work and tried to come down earlier but the Sheraton raised the rates from $175 to $550 a night. Probably just leave a few days early and hit Lewis Smith Lake in Alabama on the way down.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I ended up renting a VRBO so I avoided the Sheraton altogether..