• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just ordered a 2021 195S

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome aboard!

mead2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
The Dealer said we Should get it mid to late September.

mead2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
They had a sold 2021 AR 195 waiting to be picked up. We got to check it out. It was pretty badass. Only thing I did not care for was no passenger captains chair.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
They had a sold 2021 AR 195 waiting to be picked up. We got to check it out. It was pretty badass. Only thing I did not care for was no passenger captains chair.
These kinds of comments worry me...no dealer should ever let customers "check out" a sold boat. We visited a dealer like this a couple years ago and told them we're not happy with the unprofessional service and walked away when they offered to take us for a test drive on a new sold boat. How would you like it if your brand new car was being prepped for delivery and your dealer let several customers rip around in your new car for test drives?

mead2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
These kinds of comments worry me...no dealer should ever let customers "check out" a sold boat. We visited a dealer like this a couple years ago and told them we're not happy with the unprofessional service and walked away when they offered to take us for a test drive on a new sold boat. How would you like it if your brand new car was being prepped for delivery and your dealer let several customers rip around in your new car for test drives?
We walked around it. Looked at it. Never touched it. I believe papers had not been signed.

mead2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
So sold may have been the wrong word. Sorry.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We walked around it. Looked at it. Never touched it. I believe papers had not been signed.
we are all in the same boat so to speak. i woulnt care if someone was checking out my new boat. Driving it, yeah dont do that

Jeff L24

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We just ordered a 2021 Yamaha 195S. Should come in September. Thanks to the info from this forum about the Early release boats, I knew what I was talking about.
We were told mid-August in SE PA for my 2021 Yamaha 195S, Yacht Blue. I saw pics of 19' being delivered in other states.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Ok @mead2 that's different, looking at it is one thing, climbing in with dirty shoes, and kids jumping on the seats would make me lose it.
:D

aburn24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Waiting on my 2021 Yamaha 195S in southeast Wisconsin area. Checking into the dealership weekly... they told me mid August, but not much more info other than that. Hopeful can get some summer weeks post delivery!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
We just ordered a 2021 Yamaha 195S. Should come in September. Thanks to the info from this forum about the Early release boats, I knew what I was talking about.
:Welcome: TO THE FORUM!!! Please post pics when you get it (prove you got one). We all love pics. Congrats!!

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Waiting on my 2021 Yamaha 195S in southeast Wisconsin area. Checking into the dealership weekly... they told me mid August, but not much more info other than that. Hopeful can get some summer weeks post delivery!
Brand new to the forum. I put a deposit down on a gray suede 195S July 25. Hoping to here back soon. What dealer did you get it from?

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
Congratulations

aburn24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Brand new to the forum. I put a deposit down on a gray suede 195S July 25. Hoping to here back soon. What dealer did you get it from?
Skipper Buds