• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

KDW Shootout 2018

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Registered! Kingfish, Dolphin, Wahoo Tourney. Looking forward to it, will see what happens!

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 6.56.15 AM.png

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
All serviced, spooled and geared up for the tourney this Saturday!!! Can't wait!

IMG_1824.jpg IMG_1825.jpg IMG_1826.jpg

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Tuna aren’t the target species.

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I have only caught and landed one Wahoo.
It was on a 6” plain ole Cedar Plug on the WTFB rod...

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Planer for depth or in line cigar weights and high speed trolling are the way to go if targeting wahoo.

I like to use ballyhoo with skirts and if I’m not gonna use ballyhoo then I use daisy chains for larger presentation. I’m not a fan of single lure without bait, but that is just my personal preference. That’s why I don’t use cedar plugs, but I know they are effective and a lot of other people like them.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If this was a Bonita tournament, we’d be kicking ass! 5 Bonita, 1 Kingfish, 1 Lost Mahi, 3 lost fish dunno what they were

AEB581CE-05C3-4F07-9984-8295DBD9A80E.jpeg C0787F24-5848-40E6-9B70-49EF69603FEE.jpeg F41ABF68-DB7A-4828-B82A-B1B722D507D1.jpeg