• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Labor Day/ Birthday Party

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have to say it was very busy over Labor Day weekend prepping and cooking for the my birthday. The meal consisted of a shrimp appetizer, Maryland crab cakes made with Maryland jumbo lump blue crab, french fires and grilled asparagus (no pictures available) the birthday cake was a Black Forest cake made from scratch, a lot of work but well worth it.

Attachments

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry I didn't reply earlier about how great this sounded.

I have been imminently pissed that you didn't invite me.

:)