• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Labor day weekend

Kevin hughes

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I waited till last min but was able to get a cabin in dale hollow at one of the marinas. My daughter's grandma lives down there now on family land that's been in the family way before the lake. I used to be there in byrdstown every weekend and in the water when I was married. But things change for the better now and I finally can get away for a few days and not the best lake with in 5 hrs of so of indy. Going to drop my daughter off at her grandma's since she hasn't been able to go down this because a few months before she graduated high school we found out she had cancer and have been battling that and she had to stay close to the hospital just in case. Doctor said she can go as long as she doesn't get in the water over her knees and limits sun exposure! All her family will be there but her mom and I still get along great with all of them. So if you see a black seadoo challenger 210 with Indiana number it might be me I would love to meet some others since its just going to be me and my better half. She hasn't been on the lake before. I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday

Back