• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Lake Lewisville boat ramp.

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know anywhere to launch in Lewisville? I don't mind paying or take you along.
Haven't taken the boat out this year due to the rain and I'm about to go crazy.

Go check out hidden cove marina. They say the ramp is closed but I have seen guys launching their boat while sitting at the restaurant.

Drive 20 mins and come to Eagle Mountain, I saw a bunch of people and boats from Lewisville this past weekend.

Go check out hidden cove marina. They say the ramp is closed but I have seen guys launching their boat while sitting at the restaurant.

Called them and they said no. :(

Drive 20 mins and come to Eagle Mountain, I saw a bunch of people and boats from Lewisville this past weekend.

I will def try that out. Thank you!

The 'official' word is that lewisville is closed EXCEPT for boats that are already on the water (in marinas or boathouses).

I thought (but not sure) Eagle Mtn was the same way. Thus you may see boats out on the open water but not certain they are allowing launches at the boat ramps.

Lake Ray Hubbard is the only lake in the DFW area I know of that is 'officially' open right now. If you go, be ready for long lines at the public boat ramps.

The Silver Lake marina at Grapevine has a boat ramp open, $20 to launch, it's a single lane walled by trees (but a good ramp) so you better have somebody to drive the boat or tow vehicle and it's about a half mile walk to pay the fee.

How about Cedar Creek Lake?

Back