• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Lake Lewisville Closed

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
image.jpg

Here is part of our parking lot, ramp, and courtesy dock at Hubbard from yesterday morning.

IMG_0931.JPG

Ray Roberts has had closed access for 3 weeks now, I don't know if they have been letting marina tenants go boating or not, but I haven't seen any boats out there. I have seen them on Lewisville this past week. I was amazed that they were out, because when I have flown over, all I have seen is floating debris and defining the shoreline is impossible. This will change in time...lets hope we get to use the lakes this season!

This is a pic from my buddy today taken of the back lot where we store our trailers. You can only see about half of them. image.jpg

@scokill did you end up getting on the lake at all this weekend? We debated today but figured the debris would be bad. It was beautiful outside today and very tempting.

Are there any lakes near DFW that could be potential candidates to get on?

image.jpg I forgot to mention in the above photo. The metal buildings are not boat slips, they are airplane hangers! There is a little private runway next to the trailer parking. It's under water as well. This is a dry aerial view.

Last edited:
Lake level is finally going down!!!. Don't recall the last time I was happy about saying that....

@scokill did you end up getting on the lake at all this weekend? We debated today but figured the debris would be bad. It was beautiful outside today and very tempting.

Are there any lakes near DFW that could be potential candidates to get on?
I did not go to the lake. We thought about it. There were a lot of folks on the lake to today at Hubbard. We live right next to the lake and pick and choose our times when it's not so crowded and the lake is smooth...it was a little windy today. I've only seen a couple of debris fields and the lake is mostly clear. Despite the photo above folks were using the ramp and there are other ramps open. If you want to make your life a little easier, use Harbor Bay Marina behind snuffers on the Rockwall side. There is a fee but parking is usually good.

Back