• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake of the Ozarks 6-5 to 6-7

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Myself and @jcyamahariders wife, @sx210owner , and @SX210Owner's Wife will be a LOTO this weekend testing on @Robert Skaggs new 2015 Ar240. If anyone is around and sees either boat feel free to come on over!!! It is always nice to put faces to names! We will be also surfing behind our boat and doing some tubing with the kids.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
T-minus 5 hours and I am out of this joint!!!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cindy and I will be at the Pomme Saturday, but may take the waverunner to LOTO Sunday. What area will you be playing in?

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We are at LOTO this weekend and our guests just had to cancel. Where will you all be boating at? Boat races on the lake, the man channel and close to the dam will be busy!

@Boat Crazy and @mattschepker you should come down! I'm sure you'd have a place to stay!!! ;) @jaybro72, you and Amy want to come visit too??

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thanks for the offer @007 but we have so much going on the next couple days I think we might just try to hit the river tomorrow for a few hours

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We are at LOTO this weekend and our guests just had to cancel. Where will you all be boating at? Boat races on the lake, the man channel and close to the dam will be busy!

@Boat Crazy and @mattschepker you should come down! I'm sure you'd have a place to stay!!! ;) @jaybro72, you and Amy want to come visit too??
We are staying at mile marker 12

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok, you are staying near the Lodge. Might be a little exciting out there at times (I think Mark and Sarah were in our Yamaha years ago when it was so choppy the wakeboard racks kept slipping down on the tower:eek:)! If you venture down to the State Park for some quieter water, give us a call, we'll be about 10-12 miles by water from you. Not sure if we are going to the dam area for the races, we have some friends that will be up there.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
80 percent chance of rain for sunday....what the heck!!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Whaaaat! Last I heard, no rain for Sunday, some chance on Saturday.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
80 percent chance of rain for sunday....what the heck!!
Weather.com still says 90% chance of awesome on Sunday. They keep changing the forecast, I'm not gonna worry about it until we get there!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
upload_2015-6-5_12-29-43.png

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Correction I was looking at mark Twain Area. My bad.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Weather.com still says 90% chance of awesome on Sunday. They keep changing the forecast, I'm not gonna worry about it until we get there!
I will let you all know where we will be not sure yet. Don't know if we are putting in at the condo place or if we are putting in at PB2 or what. We should know later tonight when we get there.

Correction I was looking at mark Twain Area. My bad.
Jerry you are such a wack-o get it together man !

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jeff are you guys going by boat to the races ? Jay and Amy will be watching from there friends Matt's boat , if so keep a eye out for them !!

Reactions: 007

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If we don't catch up on water, everyone want to meet for dinner Saturday someplace?

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah we can try just as long as the wait is long at the restaurant like last time at El Mexicano !:arghh::p

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah we can try just as long as the wait is long at the restaurant like last time at El Mexicano !:arghh::p
Lol, that sucked! it's race weekend at the lake though, Everything will be like that...

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If we don't catch up on water, everyone want to meet for dinner Saturday someplace?
Do you have an estimated time in mind? I am picking up the boat Saturday at the Pomme to prep it for Table Rock next weekend. Makes no sense to be 1 mile from the water and not get it wet, so that is where we will be. That said, If I have an estimated time, Cindy and I would love to meet up with you all at LOTO for dinner and drinks and would try to adjust our times to do so. Text us when you come up with a time.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yes we are starting at mile marker 12 let u know tomorrow where we end up !