• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Lake Ray Roberts Sunset - August 14th

BravoMike

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
See anything interesting in the photo below? Took this last night on Lake Ray Roberts. Sorry Mel, was sitting in your spot :D

full

No, I don't see anything interesting. But, i don't see a photo either! Maybe it's just my computer though, but I don't think the picture uploaded.

Nothing here either.

Interesting...I see it. @Bruce or @txav8r can you tell what's up with no picture? When I pull up the post I can see it.

I see the pic, nice sunset! Seen many from that spot! Best sunset watching spot in north Texas!

Notice anything different @txav8r ?

I also see the picture.

Did you upload it using the upload a file button when you posted or did you upload it to the media gallery first? Media gallery pictures can have permissions set so that other users do not see them.

I also see the picture.

Did you upload it using the upload a file button when you posted or did you upload it to the media gallery first? Media gallery pictures can have permissions set so that other users do not see them.
Uploaded to the media gallery, then copied the URL, and used the insert picture button. Don't remember ever setting any permissions on who can see what. If I did, did not mean to...I'm an open book.

Are you asking about seeing the pic or something different in the pic? Looks like the moon might have been in the pic along with the sun? That is a very different pic isn't it? Really neat!

Still no pic on my side.

@farrelltravis I'm at a loss as to why you can't see it. @txav8r you got it. Moon is rising on left side of picture as sun is setting. The moon was easier to see than the pic shows. I have never witnessed this before. Especially so close to one another. Is this a fairly common occurrence and I just never noticed?

Bob, I thought that was the moon. Very nice pic. I am not certain as to why no one can see it. I can due to moderator privilege I sure.

I can't see the pic he posted or the pic that I think is supposed to be under his name in the signature.

I can't see the pic he posted or the pic that I think is supposed to be under his name in the signature.
ditto

Bruce and Mel are admins so it must be a privilege issue with the photos

Uploaded to the media gallery, then copied the URL, and used the insert picture button. Don't remember ever setting any permissions on who can see what. If I did, did not mean to...I'm an open book.
Why do it the hard way? Just click "Upload a File" button next to the "Post Reply" button and it goes directly into your post without all those other gyrations.

Last edited:
I missed that media gallery post @BravoMike , that may be the issue. I have had issues trying to put a pic in like that before. Try @maboat s way!

See anything interesting in the photo below? Took this last night on Lake Ray Roberts. Sorry Mel, was sitting in your spot :D

full
Did not see the reply about posting it using the reply function. See if this works.

I am making this harder than it has to be. How about now? My signature pic still not showing?
K50_1861.jpg

Back