• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Last new 2021?

tyler1408

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just picked it up today. I've had the deposit on it since January. Dealer said I was the last one getting a 21, he had to call the remaining people on the wait list to reissue their deposit or move it towards a 22 model. I've been a member for some time now, and want to thank everyone for all the tips, tricks, and advice. Now it's time to install all the goodies I've been acquiring over the past few months.

Attachments

ryanfromokc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Just picked it up today. I've had the deposit on it since January. Dealer said I was the last one getting a 21, he had to call the remaining people on the wait list to reissue their deposit or move it towards a 22 model. I've been a member for some time now, and want to thank everyone for all the tips, tricks, and advice. Now it's time to install all the goodies I've been acquiring over the past few months.
OKC or Tulsa?

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Picked up the same boat in MI at the end of May, dealer told us we were probably the last 195s for them.

Evan1499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just put a deposit on a 2022 there a week ago, can you tell me how well they communicated throughout your waiting period? Kinda anxious for the whole deal with all the talk of cancellations and such

tyler1408

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I just put a deposit on a 2022 there a week ago, can you tell me how well they communicated throughout your waiting period? Kinda anxious for the whole deal with all the talk of cancellations and such
We had to always contact them for updates. Who did you talk to? Lance is a very nice guy, just didn't seem to knowledgeable on these boats. Only thing I can say is make sure you do a very thorough walk around. I got back home (3 hours) away and found a hole in the hull. I've made separate post about it in general discussion.

Evan1499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We had to always contact them for updates. Who did you talk to? Lance is a very nice guy, just didn't seem to knowledgeable on these boats. Only thing I can say is make sure you do a very thorough walk around. I got back home (3 hours) away and found a hole in the hull. I've made separate post about it in general discussion.
Damn man that sucks! Hopefully they get it taken care of. I talked to the manager Matt, he seems cool and a lot of their reviews say he’s good but we will see I guess! They’re supposed to call me when they learn 22 colors and what not so we’ll see how quickly they do that

tyler1408

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Damn man that sucks! Hopefully they get it taken care of. I talked to the manager Matt, he seems cool and a lot of their reviews say he’s good but we will see I guess! They’re supposed to call me when they learn 22 colors and what not so we’ll see how quickly they do that
Lance told me they'll get the info on the 22's July 15th

Evan1499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lance told me they'll get the info on the 22's July 15th
Oh awesome! Thanks for that info! I’m the type of person I’m gonna keep on them about updates if they aren’t updating me lol
I really hope they fix your issue, that will tell a lot about them as a company

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I agree I feel like these covers with massive print on them for the dealership should be discounted heavily and they should give you option of one with or without the ad/print, congrats on the boat that is sweet you will have an awesome summer on the water! Happy boating!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Totally Agree. For $200-$300 they can slap their shit all over my cover. Anything more and I want it solid black. If they threw it that would be great as well!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Totally Agree. For $200-$300 they can slap their shit all over my cover. Anything more and I want it solid black. If they threw it that would be great as well!
Free Cover = Free Advertising.

I've literally walked away/unwound car deals because the salesman wouldn't listen to me and put a dealership sticker on my brand new car before I took delivery. Hell I typically shave the factory emblems off my vehicles, even beyond the dealership BS.

Shaved Audi Q7:
1625158804645.png

Shaved GMC Sierra:
1625158848188.png

Left the SS on my Trailblazer. Thought it added a little something:
1625158985546.png

Shaved Audi A4:
1625159049612.png

That takes me back over, quite literally, the last 10years of vehicles I've owned. Not a badge to be found on the rear or sides of the vehicle. ESPECIALLY no dealership advertisement.

4ukwildcata

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Talked to my Dealer last night and he communicated Yamaha has shifted to closing out the 25 footers and I will get my boat next week.... invoiced yesterday.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Free Cover = Free Advertising.

I've literally walked away/unwound car deals because the salesman wouldn't listen to me and put a dealership sticker on my brand new car before I took delivery. Hell I typically shave the factory emblems off my vehicles, even beyond the dealership BS.

Shaved Audi Q7:
View attachment 155417

Shaved GMC Sierra:
View attachment 155418

Left the SS on my Trailblazer. Thought it added a little something:
View attachment 155419

Shaved Audi A4:
View attachment 155420

That takes me back over, quite literally, the last 10years of vehicles I've owned. Not a badge to be found on the rear or sides of the vehicle. ESPECIALLY no dealership advertisement.
Dealership stickers and plate holders... $%@$#%#@

I've actually had this conversation with MULTIPLE sales people before:

"Take your advertising off my vehicle before I take delivery."
"I can't, the GM won't let me."
"Okay, then cancel the deal and refund me."
"... fine.. "
"f'ing-a right, it's fine, my f'ing vehicle!"

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t mind the license plate frames because I just take them off, but I always require the dealer to remove any vinyl stickers with their logo on my cars that I buy.

I’d also be pissed if I paid $800 for a cover to find a big ass dealer logo on it. Did you know they were doing that?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wouldn't mind with a bit of advertising if:
1) They asked me ahead of time
2) Somehow they were giving me a discount (or) Went well beyond to get me what I wanted
3) Had fantastic service and treated me and my family well.

Otherwise, pound dirt!