• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Lets try this again...I got a new tow rig!!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tacoma wasnt enough. So I had to bring in the heavy artillery.

20150508_122817_zpsc14iehfq.jpg

20150508_122842_zpswnthsx71.jpg

Dang mike, Nice rig.....cant wait to see it with matching rims on the boat !! :winkingthumbsup"

I hear you can pull the space shuttle with that thing! :-)

The truck is nice but the boat is what is really eye catching. Congratulations.

I guess you're now equipped for your next upgrade, a 24 footer! Congrats on the new truck. Looks great!

What year Tacoma did you have? I have a 2013 and it pulls my 24 foot Yamaha with no issues.....

Nice ride!

I thought you said "Heavy Artillery" All I see is a Toyota. :winkingthumbsup"

Beautiful truck! That boat of yours looks fantastic as well! Congrats on the upgrade!!

I was going to get one of those Toyota Tundras and add a supercharger to it, but found too good a deal on my MegaCab.

That'll solve the problem definitively!

What year Tacoma did you have? I have a 2013 and it pulls my 24 foot Yamaha with no issues.....
I had a TRD Off Road with the towing pkg. Problem is the Scarab's trailer is centered on the boat, and you have to regulate tongue weight by shifting the height of the hitch. This doesn't help when the trailer is not adjustable, and a single axle. The problem would have been solved with buying a better trailer, but I decided to put that money into a new truck, and keep the oem stuff together on the boat.

I thought you said "Heavy Artillery" All I see is a Toyota. :winkingthumbsup"

Beautiful truck! That boat of yours looks fantastic as well! Congrats on the upgrade!!

I was going to get one of those Toyota Tundras and add a supercharger to it, but found too good a deal on my MegaCab.

I have the fit kit on order, and the supercharger will be purchased by the end of the year. I have to take it slow with this beast,lol.

Add the blower and watch for single digit MPG haha.

It's not "watch for.." It's "the new normal" LOL.

I have a 2014 Tundra and love it. Unfortunately the supercharger is only available for non flex fuel engines. Mine tows our 242 with no problem. I will say gas mileage is terrible whether towing or not.

That's why I traded my '14 Tundra in!

Back