• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Looking for 2019 Ar 195 Mooring Cover

AllatoonaRebel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to buy 2019 AR 195 mooring cover. Located north of Atlanta but willing to pay for shipping.

Kratos

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello! I just created an account a few moments ago just for the purpose to selling an OEM Transport/shipping cover. It came on my 2019 SX-195 but it has the accommodations for the AR tower. I've attached a picture and a image of the tag as well. Maybe this is in line with what you are looking for. Includes the pole kit.

Attachments

AllatoonaRebel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks but I’m looking for the mooring cover. I need a cover I can put on while it’s in the water.

Kratos

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ah yes, this is not the appropriate cover then. I purchased a separate one myself for the same reason you are looking for. Best of luck.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Barney's in St.Pete FL had some in stock a week or two ago. Try giving them a call.

Guitarjesus

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello! I just created an account a few moments ago just for the purpose to selling an OEM Transport/shipping cover. It came on my 2019 SX-195 but it has the accommodations for the AR tower. I've attached a picture and a image of the tag as well. Maybe this is in line with what you are looking for. Includes the pole kit.
Do you still have this cover?

Jdorta

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks but I’m looking for the mooring cover. I need a cover I can put on while it’s in the water.
I have a used one that was on my 2021 SX195 I used it for 6 month before I traded my 195 for an AR250.
I didn’t want to have to ship it as I am in Houston.
I am happy to sell it if you want it. Make me a reasonable offer. I have pictures of the cover and the model number. It is basically just sitting in my garage and I really do not have a need for it.

Attachments

Bob Cherrie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I have a New cover used for a month.
I have a New 2022 195S which has a UNIQUE mooring cover.
My loss could be your gain pickup in Woodstock GA
Reasonable offer

Attachments