• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for a 1969 camaro

Tony Prwivo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Figured I would mention it and see if anyone has one for sale or knows of one. Has to be a 1969 ,not a convertible, doesn’t need to be numbers matching. was looking more toward the Restmod look ,,, priced up to around 60k. Thanx in advance.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t have any help for you but I have always wanted a ‘69 Camaro, I have a short bed ‘69 Chevy truck and always wanted a Camaro to match it. I wish I would have bought one when I was a late teen or so in the early 90’s when they were still somewhat available and not outrageously priced. But that’s what you get for an awesome car!

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lots of consignment places to look at. Not sure where you are but Streetside Classics have a many locations and it is free to go through their warehouses.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lots of consignment places to look at. Not sure where you are but Streetside Classics have a many locations and it is free to go through their warehouses.

Streetside is a cool place and they have tons of inventory. Owners set the prices so some are more realistic than others.

The big auctions might be a good place in 2023, especially if the economy continues to slow.

Tony Prwivo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Awesome thank you guys. Appreciate the help.

My2ten

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Look up maple motors on google, they have them pretty regularly.

Tony Prwivo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Will do thanx

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 68 and can offer a few tips.
The market on first gen Camaro"s (67-69) has really taken off in the last few years.
People are selling bondo rockets for 25 grand that 5 years ago would have set you back 10.
Never buy cars sight unseen. I have looked at many cars from the interwebs and when I went to look at them in person I was left wondering if it was the actual car in the pictures. There are many services out there that will inspect a car for you if it is at a great distance from your location. Just make sure you check reviews first because some people are self proclaimed experts and certainly not real ones. You have to be very careful today with scammers and people who suddenly found out that that junker in the garage is now worth 10 grand. Easy way to spot bondo is to take a rag and magnet and feel around tha car and if the magnet doesnt stick you have bondo there. Around fender wells and front and rear panels at the bottom behind tires, the trunk and floor pans.
Good luck and remember that it is a known fact that there are more 1969 Z28 cars registered than were actually produced.
Here is my 68.

View recent photos.png

Tony Prwivo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Wow that is an amazing car congratulations really appreciate your help in guidance I know moving forward you really need to be careful with your purchasing and definitely invest in having a professional evaluate the car thank you so much for your help