• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for a trailer...

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Long shit but what the hell...

Looking for a dual or triple axel trailer for my Chaparral Signature 240. Needs to be rated for 6000 lbs.

I’d like to buy one (without breaking the bank) but open to renting as well. Need to pull her out to put a good detail on it in preparation for selling.

I’m in the Charlotte, NC area if you have any leads that’d be awesome!

Oh and I’ve searched high and low on eBay/Craigslist.

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If you are willing to drive, Scott Ellis at Cycle Springs in Clearwater. He gave me a really good deal on a new trailer for my 242x.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lol just realized my first post started out, “long shit...” gotta love typing on the phone. Anyways scored this puppy.

Got him down to 2k. Was wanting to be more in the $1,500 range but it’s aluminum and a fair deal.

Thanks for the responses.