• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Looking to buy 19’-20’

NYboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
As the title states I’m looking to buy a well kept 19’ to 20’ jet boat. Prefer an AR model with tower & wake capabilities. Willing to consider longer boats as well if the price is right. Looking to be $35k or less. Located in upstate NY - can travel to pick up within 500 miles or so. Thank you!

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Hi, I have a super clean, well maintained 2014 SX190, in Yacht Blue, Captain Nosek.jpgjust under 200 hours, runs perfect. I'm on Long Island. Sea Dek, chart plotter with GPS, turn key ready to run for season. $19K
I'll submit more pics and info if you are interested.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ken4motion, I’d be interested in seeing some more pics. I’m in the market as well, pending selling my sailboat

NYboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks for posting! I’ll definitely keep that in mind. I’m thinking having a tower and a bit more length would be ideal for us but yours could be a great starting point before looking into anything bigger.

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
OK, I'll post some pics and info. Where are you located?
I am located in Maryland. But I am originally from New Jersey, so I have family there and I probably still have a friend or 2 that live on Long Island. Where on Long Island are you?