• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Looking to buy 2015 or newer 242 Limited S or SE - VA / DC / MD

mgaston53

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looking for a boat to start the jet boat life. Looking for a low hours 2015 or newer 242 Limited S or SE. Located in Northern Virginia but do not mind travelling for the right deal.

hockiedad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did you find one? I just sold mine to someone in that area, maybe it was you?

mgaston53

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I ended up buying a new one from Bayside Jet Drive in Berlin, MD. Great people to deal with!