• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking to purchase 2011 Sx210

papan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys,

I know the market is crazy now. The local dealer in NE PA has a 2011 SX210 for sale for $26K. engine hours are under 100 and it's in really good condition.
how high is the price? and where should it be for an OK deal?

Thank you

Madcityami

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bought my 2010 in June for 21k off Craigslist. I’d have to say everybody’s definition of “excellent condition” is relative, but I have no regrets. Mine had 132 hours on it and half of that was idle RPM range and less than 1 hour above 8k (YDS’d it). I think prior owner really wanted it to be a fishing boat, so it had some extras (Simrad, middle cooler converted to live well, recessed rod holders behind the rear seats). The Simrad is nice, but I didn’t care about the rest. There were some scratches on the side from the prior self launching it on rough looking docks and the infamous cushion #4 was beat up suiciding itself on the highway.

I watched for Yamahas for about 4 weeks before getting first in line on this one. There were 3 prior. One was asking $24k but it needed about 5k of stuff I felt important (Bimini, cushions, swim deck). Another was $23k and was gone in 8 hours and the last was an ‘07 230 that actually increased price twice and never called me back. I did not consider any in salt water running territories.