• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lost Brass part on Scarab 165 anyone know what it is called?

newb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
HI,
I need to order a new part that has been lost in the long process of changing a broken shift cable. I do not know what it is called nor do I have the part number to order a new one. It went awol sometime over the last few months while we were waiting for a new cable and time to get to it. The cable runs through it on a threaded section. It is out the back at the rear and sits in the frame on a plastic piece shown in the picture - the actual part I am looking for the name for is missing in the photo. It looks like a brass scarab missing part 1.jpgscarab missing part 2.jpgscarab missing part 2.jpg
As always, Thank you so much for your help.

It's called a "Brass Bushing". Part 30 on the diagram. BRP part #0460035.

For future reference, this is all on epc.brp.com. Select Rotax JPS, two letter code corresponding to your engine model number, AA=2014 and onward as you go up the list. Then HP and type.

1635375360977.png

FYI, the black plastic piece sits over TOP of the brass bushing. NOT underneath. Part 70 in that diagram. The brass bushing goes into a yellowish insert beneath it (part 50 on the diagram).

Thank you ! The diagram is what I have been looking for unsuccessfully. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Back