• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Margaritaville Lake Conroe

CarrolyneR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey everyone! Anyone stopped into the Margaritaville on Lake Conroe? We anchored last Saturday and popped in for a margarita. It's really neat! I was too intimidated to use the docks (newbie), but I dropped anchor nearby where some other boats we're at. Is anyone interested in a meetup one of these up coming weekends?

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Yeah there's two buoys out in front you enter the channel in. But its still pretty shallow. I'm normally hanging out in party cove.but my boats down right now.