• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Marine mat at Jetboatpilot

ilikejets

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Just got an email that color matched marine mat will finally be available for 2021 2022 Yamahas with warm interior next month.

They strung me along for 6 months saying they were going to have color matched pieces for my 2021 with the warm interior. I finally gave up and ordered directly from Marine Mat.

Perfect…1 more thing on my want to buy list?

Just installed the swim platform kit from Marine Mat. Easy install. They recommended the colors champagne or teak for their top color and espresso for the bottom color to match OEM warm. I went with teak and espresso, didn't match very well but I'm happy with it.

unnamed (1).jpg

Just got an email that color matched marine mat will finally be available for 2021 2022 Yamahas with warm interior next month.
Been waiting for that.

I placed my order yesterday for our 243 Biscayne Blue VRX for the swim platform, ASP & step through. Went with the Tri Color Edge Series in Deep Blue & Titanium from Marine Mat. Kelly told me the Aegean Blue was going to be their stocked blue color and that I was looking at 6-8 week to my door in MA.
I will post pics after it's installed.

Hi,
I just purchased a new AR190 and ordered the Marine Mats from Jet Pilot. The installation instructions say to install above 60°F. I was looking to install these before I put away for storage in Wisconsin. It has been in the 50's the last week, but tomorrow will be 72° with a nightime low of 58°F and Wednesday will be 68°F with a low of 60°F. stays this way until Friday night and then it cools down to 40's. If I install the mats on Tuesday during the day in my garage will I get proper adhesion? Or am I better to wait until sometime in spring? I do not want to rush the process but it would be nice to have it ready for next year.

For those of you who may have installed in cooler temperatures have you had in issues?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

I know how you feel when you get something new and want to install it. I would probably wait till the spring when its warmer, however if you decide to do it I would make sure its nice and sunny out and after your done put it out in the driveway to bake it on.

Back