• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Matching 190 vinyl?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where can I find the vinyl to match our boat? The solid white can't be that hard to source, its more the woven like vinyl Im trying to find... Anyone have any leads?

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If anyone would know if the white and woven vinyl is available to be purchased would be @JetBoatPilot , that is where I would start.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@njmr2fan we do have that material in stock but not a lot of it. How much do you need?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks, @JetBoatPilot, Here's what I'm looking for. Who do you source your vinyl from?

On the white textured vinyl - one (1) roughly 10" x 19" rectangle.
On the gray textured vinyl - one (1)roughly 13" x 21" rectangle.
On the white leather like vinyl - one (1) roughly 28" x 28" square.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@njmr2fan we can sell you a half yard each which is $25 per color. The dimension will be 18" long by 54" wide. I can't tell you my source since these fabrics are Yamaha Exclusives that we've been allowed to buy and use for our upholstery products for their boats.

Call 850-867-1410 and speak to my assistant about your order. She will get with me on the specific colors that you're needing.

Please e-mail me a picture of each of those colors so that I can pass that along to my upholstery dept. and they can cut the yardage for you. will@jetboatpilot.com