• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat ME Yamaha 212X 2019 $45,000

Dornbox

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
2019 212X Priced to sell at $45,000 and in good condition.

The boat has around 191 hours. I'm the 2nd owner, I purchased the boat from the first owner who lives in Arkansas, so I can definitely say it's never been in salt water, if that's a concern. Everything works and is ski ready. Hast thrust vectors and fins. Comes with wake wedge and an extra fat sack for the aft deck and pump, factory wake board and a couple wake surf boards (factory & a smaller Hyperlight). Oil has been changed every season and currently has about 5 hours on fresh oil and new plugs.

No rips or tears on the interior but the sea dek on the swim platform has some scaring from the pervious owner, probably from wake surfing off the deck and some scratches on the tower from the bimini stanchions, a corner of the bimini has some slight fraying (still has lots of life in it) and we have to mooring cover which is fair to good condition. The hull has a couple of minor scrapes and nicks from the dock etc but all and all the boat is in really good condition. Trailer tires were replaced a year and a half ago. The boat is currently in the water for another week or two up near Belgrade then will be stored in my garage in Freeport.

This boat surfs when the ballast are all setup. I'm about 200lbs and with the extra Fat Sack on the swim deck (included) and only a driver in the boat, it can throw solid wake.

PM me for my phone number if you would like to chat!

Thanks

2019 212X.jpg

Attachments

• 2019 212X 2.jpg
    2019 212X 2.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 2019 212X Surf.jpg
    2019 212X Surf.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 2019 212X Aft.jpg
    2019 212X Aft.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1