• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Mec. SPORTJET 240hp. Efi. Omaha NeMercury

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Merc. SPORTJET 240hp. Efi 2.5 ltr. V/6 (NOT OPTI MAX) Complete system as you would buy from Merc. 100hrs. New from Mercury is over $20,000.00. Complete engine and pump system, also steering and throttle system, engine and boat wiring harness and exhaust. Everything you need to take empty hull to water ready boat $5000.oo. Bob 402 208 4299 have lots of pictures

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Merc. SPORTJET 240hp. Efi 2.5 ltr. V/6 (NOT OPTI MAX) Complete system as you would buy from Merc. 100hrs. New from Mercury is over $20,000.00. Complete engine and pump system, also steering and throttle system, engine and boat wiring harness and exhaust. Everything you need to take empty hull to water ready boat $5000.oo. Bob 402 208 4299 have lots of pictures
Good morning Bob - Newbie on this site... Have a 1996 Boston Whaler 15 w/175 Mercury Sportjet, I really would like to repower as I am an older person/boater who is concerned about carb/engine fires! Would this fit my boat to the best of your knowledge?

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is a rare item and in high demand among the SeaDoo owners from the early 2000's. I know there are plenty of hulls sitting out there in need of one of these.

Good luck with your sale.

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Good morning Bob - Newbie on this site... Have a 1996 Boston Whaler 15 w/175 Mercury Sportjet, I really would like to repower as I am an older person/boater who is concerned about carb/engine fires! Would this fit my boat to the best of your knowledge?
Yes, it would fit right in, as they say, easy pisy, or something like that, BUT I have a deal on it front a guy in Canada and I gave him my Word, and being who I am I will stand buy it ,but I will let you know if HE decides to change his mind, so if you want to send me your phone number I'll call if it comes availuable which I will know within a day or so, thanks Bob.

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
This is a rare item and in high demand among the SeaDoo owners from the early 2000's. I know there are plenty of hulls sitting out there in need of one of these.

Good luck with your sale.
Thanks, spread the word

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Yes, it would fit right in, as they say, easy pisy, or something like that, BUT I have a deal on it front a guy in Canada and I gave him my Word, and being who I am I will stand buy it ,but I will let you know if HE decides to change his mind, so if you want to send me your phone number I'll call if it comes availuable which I will know within a day or so, thanks Bob.
Where are you located at?

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the info, what is mec's site called
I included a link. It's the seadoo jetboat site. It has a merc powered seadoo section. As Seadoo used the Merc Sportjet for a few years when they transitioned from Rotax 2-stroke to Rotax 4-stroke motors. They needed more hp while the 4-stroke was being developed. We loved our SeaDoo X-20 with Merc 240 efi.

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I included a link. It's the seadoo jetboat site. It has a merc powered seadoo section. As Seadoo used the Merc Sportjet for a few years when they transitioned from Rotax 2-stroke to Rotax 4-stroke motors. They needed more hp while the 4-stroke was being developed. We loved our SeaDoo X-20 with Merc 240 efi.
Thanks