• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Megaware BatteryGuard

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Has anyone seen this before?

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like the idea but its basically a piece of rubber that the battery sits on to limit movement and dampen(minimally) the shock of the boats movements. My batteries are in boxes, boxes in trays and strapped to the boat. Not sure how much better your going to get for limiting movement.

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Decided to order one and try it out. Can’t hurt I suppose 😃

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I've always done this, with barn matts.

However, batteries usually die of poor maintenance first.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Unless I’m mistaken, if you have Agm (absorbent glass mat) batteries you don’t need to place A mat under your batteries because agms are designed to better handle the vibration and thermal cycling common to boats and boating generally.

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Installed. Needed a slight trim. Keeps the battery from sliding around which is nice. Not sure if it really helps but cheap enough to try it out.

DE1428BF-A898-4E97-9027-8E0938937F02.jpeg