• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

memories that never be forgotten

Thunderseye

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Having joined the service and leaving home at 20, kids at 20, young broke totally no way we could have afforded a boat back then. Fast forward, we finally found a killer deal on a 14 242 limited s, 70 hours on engines. for under 35,000 btw. Our kids are now 19, 18, and 12. Peaceful nights on the water, uber eats to the dock, grilling on the boat has been great. This weekend though was amazing. We are about 4 hours from family (my sister and her kids) for the first time since I left home. We had her kids, and her boyfriends kids, all between 5 and 10, and ours of course. Plenty of room on the boat, but I have never spent more time watching kids having more fun for 3 days straight. the laughs and whoa while we were driving back and hitting some wakes was priceless! best purchase ever.

I regret the two years i searched for a boat at a great price not knowing the priceless memories i missed out on being cheap

Congratulations! Life goal achieved!!

Having joined the service and leaving home at 20, kids at 20, young broke totally no way we could have afforded a boat back then. Fast forward, we finally found a killer deal on a 14 242 limited s, 70 hours on engines. for under 35,000 btw. Our kids are now 19, 18, and 12. Peaceful nights on the water, uber eats to the dock, grilling on the boat has been great. This weekend though was amazing. We are about 4 hours from family (my sister and her kids) for the first time since I left home. We had her kids, and her boyfriends kids, all between 5 and 10, and ours of course. Plenty of room on the boat, but I have never spent more time watching kids having more fun for 3 days straight. the laughs and whoa while we were driving back and hitting some wakes was priceless! best purchase ever.
And counting heads every few minutes to make sure the kids are alright!! Good times!

I regret the two years i searched for a boat at a great price not knowing the priceless memories i missed out on being cheap

For the last 10 years I have been putting it off, waiting for a better time when I would have time to boat and work and life wasn't so busy. Picked up my first new boat and it has been almost 25 years since I used to go boating and fishing a lot. All I know is I shouldn't have waited..... I am sad at all the memories that I could of made, but I am also excited about all memories I am making and will be making as this journey with the boat I just bought a few months ago continues.

I urge anyone who is contemplating or postponing buying a boat to not wait.....

Back