• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Met a New Friend

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, just have to post this story.

I valet at Lakeside Landing on Lake Conroe. I got the boat all prepped and was waiting for the tractor when I looked down the row and saw another family also prepping... With what appeared to be a jetboat. So I went down while I was waiting and confirmed that they have an AR240 -- same as mine, one year older. Wild.

So I told him about this site and all. Gave him a coozie. We chatted. I introduced myself. He said, "Oh, I have a brother named Tim." His name? Same as my brother: Peter.

Double wild.

Love this boat.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's crazy. Good job spreading the Jetboaters.net word.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Hanging at the cabin this weekend and met a guy that just bought the house across the street. He saw my boat and told me that about a month ago that he came to the lake to look at yamaha's and ended up stumping upon the cabin and bought that instead. He is in the market for a 212X and came over and gave mine a tour. Also told him about the site. He had no idea about the community as I described. Made a new friend and hopefully a Yamaha family member. It's nuts the conversations pieces these boats can be!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So he went to look at boats and bought a cabin? He better be careful when he gets his 212x. He won't be able to afford all the mods that we'll have lined up for him. Sounds like he will fit right in here though. :D