• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat MI 2021 Scarab 215id - No longer for sale

dwillson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Decided to keep for another year. No longer for sale

20 hours on both engines. May rise with weekend use.

Only run rec fuel in it.

2 years of complete warranty left
4 years of hull blistering warranty left
Lifetime hull/structure warranty

We do not live on a lake. We trailer it to various lakes around Michigan. It has never sat in water for more than a day's use at a time.

I had the dealer alter the outside of the boat to remove the busy Scarab graphics and go with a classier simpler outside design.

Some of the options and extras that come with it are as follows:

twin 250hp engines
I have two factory Scarab mooring/towing covers for it
Also have snap on bow and cockpit covers
Brand new Bimini canvas as I found a tall tear in the original one so dealer gave me a new one that hasn't been used yet.
I have the original vinyl weave snap-in carpets for the interior. Also purchased the Marine Mat for the entire inside of the boat in the offseason. So that will come with it brand new with zero use. The Marine Mat matches the factory installed Marine Mat on the swim deck.
Has wake tower and upgraded stereo system with JL Audio speakers throughout (including tower speakers)
Had dealer install a 2nd battery with a 2-battery switch. So you can switch to auxiliary battery when parked and running the stereo and leave the other battery untouched.

Fantastic looking boat that gets looks wherever I go. Plenty of power with twin 250hp engines.

I built this exact boat for the 2022 model year on Scarab's website and it stickers at $99,240 (build spec document attached).

I live in Lansing, Michigan area.

tempImagePfNs4Q.jpgtempImage0OeW70.jpgtempImageNEGAUN.jpgtempImageHuf5Xt.jpgtempImageG5azuH.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

dwillson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Price Drop to $84,900.

dwillson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length

Tracy Speedster

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
NA
Life situations have changed and decided to sell my 2021 Scarab 215id

Not sure of exact hours as it is still getting prepped for Summer and I have not picked it up yet. I believe it has in the neighborhood of 30-40 hours.

Only run rec fuel in it.

2 years of complete warranty left
4 years of hull blistering warranty left
Lifetime hull/structure warranty

We do not live on a lake. We trailer it to various lakes around Michigan. It has never sat in water for more than a day's use at a time.

I had the dealer alter the outside of the boat to remove the busy Scarab graphics and go with a classier simpler outside design.

Some of the options and extras that come with it are as follows:

twin 250hp engines
I have two factory Scarab mooring/towing covers for it
Also have snap on bow and cockpit covers
Brand new Bimini canvas as I found a tall tear in the original one so dealer gave me a new one that hasn't been used yet.
I have the original vinyl weave snap-in carpets for the interior. Also purchased the Marine Mat for the entire inside of the boat in the offseason. So that will come with it brand new with zero use. The Marine Mat matches the factory installed Marine Mat on the swim deck.
Has wake tower and upgraded stereo system with JL Audio speakers throughout (including tower speakers)
Had dealer install a 2nd battery with a 2-battery switch. So you can switch to auxiliary battery when parked and running the stereo and leave the other battery untouched.

Fantastic looking boat that gets looks wherever I go. Plenty of power with twin 250hp engines.

Listing for $89,900. $79,900. I built this exact boat for the 2022 model year on Scarab's website and it stickers at $99,240 (build spec document attached).

I live in Lansing, Michigan area.

View attachment 178009View attachment 178010View attachment 178011View attachment 178012View attachment 178013
Meant to drop to $79,900. Looking for a quicker sale.

dwillson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Price drop to $82,900