• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mid TN AR250

Robbyw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been sneaking around for a couple years while I did research on the Yamaha boats. I can tell you the exact moment I fell in love with them. After docking my 00 deck boat with faded seats I noticed straight across from me was a 230 model. I won’t lie it was lust at first site. After years of researching and threatening to buy one I finally did it. Only people more excited is my friends and family who kept hearing me say “next year” I was getting one

The boat gods were looking out and for some freak reason a dealer a couple hours away got a AR250 on accident on a dealer swap. I saw it posted made a call and put the deposit. I actually get to see it Saturday for the for first time.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations! We'll expect to see pics on here Saturday then. Spring is in the air, enjoy!

Seattle_Phaeton

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations. I bet your excited! I purchased my AR250 in December and they are delivering it to the house today!

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I have been sneaking around for a couple years while I did research on the Yamaha boats. I can tell you the exact moment I fell in love with them. After docking my 00 deck boat with faded seats I noticed straight across from me was a 230 model. I won’t lie it was lust at first site. After years of researching and threatening to buy one I finally did it. Only people more excited is my friends and family who kept hearing me say “next year” I was getting one

The boat gods were looking out and for some freak reason a dealer a couple hours away got a AR250 on accident on a dealer swap. I saw it posted made a call and put the deposit. I actually get to see it Saturday for the for first time.
Wiow! Congrats! Are you in Nashville? What dealer?