• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD MO/KS 2017 Yamaha SX240 75 hours

sleek98

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
2017 sx240 Original owners
75 hours
Fresh oil change at 59 hours Starts up every time. Never left me stranded.
Looking to upgrade to a new wake version
Perfect family boat with tons of storage
Comes with dual axle trailer that has brakes.
Has been stored on a lift or on the trailer, never left in the water more than for the day.
Have 2 covers to go with it. Boat is currently on the lift at pomme de terre outside of hermitage MO (65668) and can be test driven there.
Only mod is the Jet Boat Pilot thrust vectors and Lateral Thrusters

Most pictures are from when it was new but there is not what I would call damage to the boat. There are a couple small nicks where the bimini poles have tapped the gel coat by the windsheld when taking it down and they fell, and a couple small (inch or so) scuffs that were there when we bought the boat.

Looking to get 48k OBO.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm interested. Still in the looking phase...

sleek98

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sounds good. If your close let me know and I would be happy to take you on it.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Gorgeous boat. I'm still considering but will let you know. Wife is keeps finding houses on Zillow she likes... :rolleyes:

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length