• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

More Boat name help

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok this should be a new sticky for help. I'm in the same spot. Last name of Marino there should be something I can make up with that?

Ok this should be a new sticky for help. I'm in the same spot. Last name of Marino there should be something I can make up with that?

Marina to Marino
Mariner Marino
Marino Neutrino (for the geeks)
Marinaut
Marinautical
Marine Dream

Not a good sticky @subysti , because you want to see ideas that will help you, not the OP of this thread. And we all love the "name the boat" threads, so as a suggestion only, start a thread of your own for your own names, and all the answers will apply to your name! @Bruce , can we move @subysti post here to his own thread?

I intended to add this help...
Mari(no)time!

I moved these to a new thread. @subysti, you can use the Thread Tools drop down at the top to rename the thread.

Thanks @Bruce , where's your name suggestion? lol

Moor Marinos
Naut Moor Marinos!
Knot Moor Marinos
Nauti Marino(s)

We need more to go on than public defender and Marino. Kids? Sports? Geographic loves? More to go on gets more help!

Mass Marino
Marino and Mom

3 kids, 2 grandkids, 2 without kids are still in college, video games, Patriots and Sox fans. Inheritance from mom and dad are making down payment. Love cape cod and Disney. We were going to call it The Butt and have Dory and Nemo on either side.

I love it, 3 boat name threads all at once!

I don't know that I can top The Butt. Wait, let me rephrase that...

Marino's Butt
Touch the Butt

Butt Bobbin' ... wait a minute, can someone explain to me how butt gained popularity? Has to be an insider too. I saw the post that @subysti made about naming it The Butt, but a little background goes a long ways! lol

It from the movie finding Nemo. It would lose all meaning if you didn't have a Nemo and Dory image next to it.

Well, my kids are 32 and 33...so I missed the movie! Thanks for the explanation however, makes much more sense now!

My youngest is in college working on her Phd and we all still watch these movies. You're missing a lot of good clean movies!!

This isn't as good as The Butt, but as soon as I heard Marino the first thing that popped into my head was "Laces Out!"

Back