• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

More river fun

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice pics...

Curious, Is it legal to sit on the back deck area when under way? In WI they will nab you quickly for doing that..

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not legal. But those guys are serious about proper ballast.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was just thinking that, I like the Ballast :) Where's the picture after dropping the rope? We can't wait to do that.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@buckbuck great pictures thanks. weather and water was great
@Brad460 thanks for the warning about legal (we were not sure if legal), we need to be more careful, when in Wisconsin and IL lakes with cops.

River is only 3-5' deep we always struggle to surf ropeless, can get the rope light in the fingers, bur rarely ropeless. we always changing up ballast and things. the shallow changing river just ruins the wave energy.

Last edited:

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@buckbuck great pictures thanks. weather and water was great
@Brad460 thanks for the warning about legal (we were not sure if legal), we need to be more careful, in Wisconsin and lakes with cops.

River is only 3-5' deep we always struggle to surf ropeless, can get the rope light in the fingers, bur rarely ropeless. we always changing up ballast and things. the shallow changing river just ruins the wave energy.
Ok...I didn’t realize you were in WI..They seem to be really picky about riding in the back. One time my friend was slipping into the wakeboard boots sitting on the swim platform and my boat started drifting towards a weed bed. I slowly idled in gear away from the weeds and a sheriff quickly raced over to rip me a new one..

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice pics...

Curious, Is it legal to sit on the back deck area when under way? In WI they will nab you quickly for doing that..

Not legal in any state and an easy way to get sick or even die.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful photos. I doubt those were shot on a phone!

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good looking photos!