• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Moved to Middletown DE, which marina to slip the boat?

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Hello,
For those in the know, we’re 20 minutes from Grain H2O on the canal and 20 mins from Fish Whistle on the Sassafras. Which area is more fun?
Cheers.
Rick

Troch1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hello,
For those in the know, we’re 20 minutes from Grain H2O on the canal and 20 mins from Fish Whistle on the Sassafras. Which area is more fun?
Cheers.
Rick
The Sassafras is an infinitely better place to actually boat compared to the C&D canal, IMHO. I guess it depends on your definition of fun, though.

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Between the two, I would go to Sassafras, that is where I am. Do they have lifts at Summit now? They didn’t a few years ago.

@Troch1 is at the capital of fun, on the Bohemia River.