• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Music total time while boat is off

webbug

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
how long you can play music and few of led lights on house battery and when the boat isn't running?

You can also mention if your system is upgraded

how long you can play music and few of led lights on house battery and when the boat isn't running?

You can also mention if your system is upgraded
we play 3 to 4 hours. Just one amp for the sub and 6 speakers. Just one battery for both. I have never had a starting issue but I do carry Noko genius battery jump box. Always plug it in at indoor storage and the battery tender usually says around 85 percent. Of course we always do a short cruise before we load the boat up on the trailer.

I have had mine for 2 years. I have GB70 , because I carry it on trips in the truck for emergencies. If were on the boat its on the boat.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/NOCO-GB40-Genius-Boost-Plus-1-000A-Jump-Starter/46605770

Last edited:
Amp and 4 speakers, no Sub yet but we run it 3-4 hours with no problem. I also carry a jump box.

I think the stock stereo in my AR195 has a low battery warning built in.

2 Amps, 10 Speakers - run 4-5 hours without getting a low battery alarm.

2 Amps, 10 Speakers - run 4-5 hours without getting a low battery alarm.

Woah this is news to me, do the newer boats have a "low battery alarm"? Any idea how it works and if it was on the 2016 boats as well?

Woah this is news to me, do the newer boats have a "low battery alarm"? Any idea how it works and if it was on the 2016 boats as well?

I'm pretty sure all connext boats have it. I've never actually seen it, only read that it exists lol.

I'm pretty sure all connext boats have it. I've never actually seen it, only read that it exists lol.

I would be curious to see if its reliable enough to run the batteries until the alarm comes on and then shut everything down knowing you will still be able to start the engines. Has anyone had any experience with it? I have Connext but mine has never come on that I know of.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.

8+ hours 80% volume level 3 batteries 2 deep cycle in parallel blue sea battery isolator

3 amps two 10'' subs + 14 speakers

No voltage alarm but voltage meters for each bank with a chart showing when its time to power down 11.9 volts zoom in by the throttles

tower  2.jpg

20160902_184648_resized.jpg

20160917_150842_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Way too many variables here. Dependent of your amp draw, batteries, type of batteries, how many and how loud you listen to it primarily.

Back