• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Must See "How To" Video on Obtaining Absolute Neutral

Thats the longest I listened to NYers in a long time. Video was great beyond that :headphone: Its going to be a bit more of chore balancing a twin setup

He is funny. I enjoyed it.

Thats the longest I listened to NYers in a long time. Video was great beyond that :headphone: Its going to be a bit more of chore balancing a twin setup
Just watch it twice.

I get into absolute neutral by killing the engines.

So the lesson here is the balls always hang down. Got it!

I get into absolute neutral by killing the engines.
True, but I have had a hard time with precision docking in a boat lift when I have any wind/wake/current than may require a small bursts of thrust to maintain position. I do usually drop to one engine to cut the thrust in half once I'm sliding in to the slip.

That being said, my boat creeps forward at a pretty decent rate I was was wondering how to adjust this, so the timing is spot on. Also a good PSA to make sure I have greased my balls.

Loving these videos! You're making we want to up my game. I am not nearly as entertaining as this guy!!!

My boat actually backs up a bit which can be helpful but annoying. Im done for the year but I do appreciate the Yankee fans version of this video as I walk away with a better understanding of my drive.

Back