• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My 2015 season in pictures

And you wonder why you were asked to take photos for all the events? Well done bucks!

Nice, Thanks for sharing. Whats sad though, is that one pic where all those other boaters don't have a jet boat. :shy: Nice pics. Its says it so well why the boat, any boat, is fun. We got ours 2 yrs ago and we love. it. The kids love tubing. The GF loves just sitting out in the middle of the lake chillin and drinking coffee early in the day. Its so funny how we ended up with a Yamaha. My brother mentioned the boat and we looked into it. I love it. Our lake can be shallow and this 24' boat fits. I was at the gas station near my lake and a guy was asking me where I put my boat, the 24' boat on the trailer. He was surprised it was on the lake right near the gas station. Our lake is Lake Nokomis Wis. I got the biggest boat on the lake but it fits. But I think I come across as the richest d*** with an attitude. We get a lot of weekenders at the lake. But how can you not look cool with a AR240????!!!!:) Not that I am a D*** or have an attitude.

Amazing pics! You have talent!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you got your money's worth.

Those are great! I love when the kids are happy and proud!

Back