• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My how times have changed...

Wow, jet boats have come a long way!!

That's pretty sweet! If I was a fresh water boater, that would be tempting!

Hey @Speedling ... How about dropping a BRP 255hp in this sucker? Hehehe!!

Man I remember those and they were pretty cool! Kawasaki was pretty innovative back then when they also created the TS and SC skis. My grandad had a wet bike and I have always said one day I'll get one.

Man the engine in that looks so basic, wonder what kind of speed you could get out of it stock?

Man the engine in that looks so basic, wonder what kind of speed you could get out of it stock?
They were pretty much paddle boats with motors lol.

This video I found with a 750cc gives you a good idea...

Just buy a freakin ski!
bigger waters are certainly out of the question with that thing.

I love the steering assembly.
Don't know why but I am reminded of the Apollo moon lander......

WOW.
And to think our beloved 24 foot, 360hp Miss B'Haven all came from such humble beginnings !
Nice finds. Really enjoyed ! Many Thanks, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Mille Lacs, MN

That's so retro cool, loving the joy stick control, wonder if I could nose stab or sub :confused::D.

That is really cool. Would be fun to have out just as a good conversation starter as the add says.

Where do you put the ballast? What about a tower? :smuggrin:

If I had a lake place that would be awesome to have as a toy to play with. Awesome find!

Not the most beautiful boat I have ever seen....

I kept yelling, 'LEEEEANNN' as I was watching...

3000 no but if it was 2000 I might have had a new ride for the bimini trip!

Back