• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My idea of a six pack.....

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
IMG_2666.JPG

Damn...So thats what a non-cluttered-pack-rat-wife- garage looks like?? Ohhh the possibilities. but thats a few more sips of single malt Irish whiskey type of conversation...LOL

Looks great!

Will you come clean my garage.

As a girl that was envious of my neighbors garage....I vowed I would have a great garage!

6 surf boards? Would you be offended if I suggested you seek out some counselling?:)

Looks nice but I was expecting something like Hugh Hefner's kind of six pack (i.e., 6 centerfold models in bikinis).

@buckbuck . Well...truth be told...one is out of view. Seven total

I think you have a problem.
Perhaps you should start a poll asking "how many surf boards does one have"

Dang, here I am and I can barely see the walls in my garage from all my crap....

Love the setup!

@RightStuff . The ronix stub fish is awesome!! We just picked up a liquid force happy pill the other day for a great deal. I would highly recommend the happy pill for a great all around board. We used to put new surfers on the liquid force fish but it's really heavy if they are having trouble getting up out of the water. The 4'5" happy pill can take a beating with the construction but still super light.

Funny... We have the 4'4" Happy Pill (red/orange one) and I agree that one is a fun board to ride! It's a bit on the small side for me to ride, so I stick to the 5'6" Ronix Koal Fish, I keep going back to it, such a smooth ride. That stub fish is a good looking board, really like the colors on it.

@bobbie , I don't know about your other therapy appointments, but I can confirm your group therapy appointment the end of July. To get the most benefit out of your therapy appointment, I would suggest you bring a board(s) and Morgan.

you're gunna need a bigger rack....

That is a nice neat collection. And it can be hung on a wall.
My start-up motorcycle collection takes a little more room. Im only up to a three pack so far

@trace. Dr. T, do you have any appointments available for a private session with your assistant Dr. Tige??

@trace. Dr. T, do you have any appointments available for a private session with your assistant Dr. Tige??
@bobbie appointments with the assistance of Dr Tige are typically on a first come first served basis, but seeing as how you will have to travel so far, I can assure you there will be session(s) available to fit your schedule.

@bobbie @trace
I humbly request permission to document the progression of said therapy. Great sensitivity will be extended as to not disclose information that could potentially embarrass the patient...well maybe just a little.

@buckbuck i believe even dr frankenstein had an assistant......so yes....you can come along to witness history.

Back