• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Mystery Parts

Westbeach Bum

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I found theses under the seat behind the ice chest whenI took it out. Does anyone know what they are? My guess would be parts that held the boat and trailer to the delivery trailer, but I'm not sure.

image.jpg

I would guess they are for securing the tower in a folded position.

I bet somebody in the yamaha plant could tell us!!

Is that a threaded bolt end?

I'm thinking like RiverRat.

Based on the crappy looking weld, I'm inclined to think they were some sort of temporary fitting - as you say, maybe something for when the boat is being shipped?

Either that or they go someplace that wasn't meant to see the light of day.

These are the phase control arms for the harmonic enhancer.
Without these in place dynamic phase shifting can occur as the attenuated relay releases over thruster radiated ions into the thrust vector shaft resulting in sudden and catastrophic time travel.

Simple mod to replace them.

Without these in place dynamic phase shifting can occur as the attenuated relay releases over thruster radiated ions into the thrust vector shaft resulting in sudden and catastrophic time travel.

Good Find, @Evildwarf !
Where'd ya git yours ? Or are yours simply the "stock" ones from Yamaha ?
I got mine from Will at @JetBoatPilot ......... But then again, his were superior looking to me, at least, as his are anodized Red. Look good, work good.
Thanks, and Happy Easter, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Which phase control arm replacements do you recommend, Cobras or Thrust Vectors. :)

Which phase control arm replacements do you recommend, Cobras or Thrust Vectors. :)

I actually prefer the Polks over the JL Audios...

They are to support the tower when it is folded down for shipping. The 242LS has a similar setup. Keep them around if you are planning on storing the boat for the off season with the tower folded. You won't have to stress the cable all winter long.

20150404_114138.jpg this is what the ones that came with mine look like (non forward sweeping tower) they go in place of the longer supports when folded.

Make sure you maintain proper polarity upon reinstalling the flux capacitor. Failure to do so could result in a singularity.

They are to support the tower when it is folded down for shipping. The 242LS has a similar setup. Keep them around if you are planning on storing the boat for the off season with the tower folded. You won't have to stress the cable all winter long.

Thanks, I will save them just in case.

Back