• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need help identifying what motor this drive mounts on!

Briwsull

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello,
I recently purchased a jet drive at an auction hoping it would match mine. The auction had terrible pictures and the only description was “ jet drive. “
The serial and model numbers do not search through the mercury parts catalog like mine does. Wondering if anyone has anything like this or knows what this may go to. Mercury mercruiser model smj10p2cu. And serial number 1D000077 this beast is 4ft long and 1ft wide.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg