• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need help with 1976 Regatta

1976Regatta

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello,

I’m a new owner of a 1976 Regatta, Model 170 Jet, it has a 12YJ and a 305 GM block. That’s about everything that I know from the boat, apart that something sounded clunky and the boat lost propulsion. This was 10 years ago and the boat has been out of the water this whole time. I’ve for the boat from my coworker with the intention to get her running again and in the water. Not looking for any performance or mods, but get it out in the water as cheaply and reliably as possible.

Has anyone heard of Regatta Co. boats or has manuals on 12YJ or the boat?This is my first time messing with jet boats, but i’ve worked on a sunk Singer and have vast automotive experience.

Thanks

Attachments