• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need some information...Lake Sara, Effingham IL (Near Shelbyville?)

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Lake Sara.....Have any of you been here or can you comment on it. I am 99% sure I have my boat sold and I am going to meet the buyer half way (he lives in Oklahoma). This is al little less than half way for me but looks like a nice area for both of us to get a hotel and the lake is nearby, so I can take him out on the boat.

I would appreciate any advice or information anyone has, can i even get out on it, any restrictions and especially best ramp etc.... Thanks!

@MutherTucker

Last edited:
If I didn't already have my boat winterized, I would have loved to meet everyone there!! I have no info on the area, keep us updated!!

Dang Jerry! It's a Yamaha, winterization easy Supposed to be pushing 70 lol

Back