• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Never opened Yamaha Mooring cover 2015+AR190/192/195

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We traded our 190 for a 242 Limited S and need to sell the mooring cover we never used. It is OEM Yamaha brand new in box for 2015 and up AR190-192-195 with forward swept tower. $550 obo local pickup in Tampa area.
Thanks for looking. Text 813-two four five-2518 Toby

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Still for sale. Make offer. Also have 2015-2018 Sx190 bimini for sale.

JPersichetti

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I see your number in the post, let me look at my calendar when I get to the office to see when I’m in Tampa next. Live in Orlando but travel to tampa for work occasionally.

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just to make sure, we are talking about the bimini? I sold the cover. It is for a non tower 2015-2018 19ft Sx190 or Sx195.

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had shipped it out to a guy in Atlanta just this past Friday and hadn't updated the thread. I apologize if this was what you were looking for.

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We still have the bimini with frame for sale. Just pm me if you have an offer in mind. Thanks!