• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Amp

Ethan12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Its been a minute since I last posted. Upgraded the 2017 242 lse to a pair of waketower speakers and a sub added two amps one for the tower and the other for the sub. Ran all the controls to a eq cant remember the name off the top of my head just remember someone recommending it. Upgraded the stock speakers and forgot to add an amp. Its been a year since ive done it all and just want to clarify im on the right track before I go fiddling again. Can i tap into the stock speaker wire and run my new amp for those speaker via rca to the eq like I did with the sub and tower? Or do i need to disconnect them from the headunit to be able to control from the eq? Sorry if this is all confusing.