• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR210 owner in North Carolina

CarolinaJet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello all,
First off, thank you all so much for this forum, it has been a treasure trove of information for a first time boat owner - which I am now!

We took delivery of our 2021 AR210 today and are exited to get out on the local lakes around Raleigh, our closest are Jordan and Harris but we intend to venture farther as we gain experience.

Following advice in various threads here I have swapped in a stoltz roller already and have trailer guides and LEDs for the trailer sitting in my garage. I’m contemplating the cobra jet fins but have decided I will try it for a little while without.

I tow with a 2018 F150 with the pro trailer backup assist, which lives up to its name and made me look like a pro the first time I backed down a ramp.

I’m looking forward to continuing to use this forum as we grow accustomed to our new boat.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats those are fun lakes too, season is starting for us in NC enjoy

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
:Welcome:
We hope to get the season going next weekend - too cold up here still.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We'll see you around the area. Live in Holly Springs, so I try to hit Harris from time to time. Covid made Harris damn near unusable last summer during the weekends. So we tend to hit Jordan most times. Prior to covid we'd do Harris Friday after work, Jordan on Sat, and Harris again on Sun. We live like 7 mins from one of the Harris Lake boat ramps. My wife uses the pro trailer assist and backs like a champ everytime. It can be a bit finnicky if the sun shines at the right angle into the camera. Otherwise it's a fantastic tool.

CarolinaJet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks, hope to see you around, and I hope this summer doesn’t get as crazy as last- at least all the ramps will be open.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks, hope to see you around, and I hope this summer doesn’t get as crazy as last- at least all the ramps will be open.
Agreed! That never made any sense to me. Let's close 3/4 of the ramps so we force people to be closer to each other. That's the opposite of what they should have done. Open up all the ramps! If you wanted they could limit the amount of vehicles in to the ramps to keep us distanced apart. BUT, nope! Let's pack every spare space with a truck/trailer and have people get into fights at the ramp. That makes more sense.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Congrats and Welcome!!! Come out and run the ditch when you get used to your boat!