• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New bimini top

Street glide

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey y'all I'm wanting to get a need bimini top canvas for my 07 sx210 was wondering where y'all though the best place to get one is . Everything I look up says mine is 8ft. Long but the one that is on there now only measures like 74 inches.

Your best bet is probably going to be a local upholstery shop to get the perfect fit.

Yea kinda what I was thinkn when u do the measurements it calls for a 8 ft. Long top and mine is only a little more than 6 ft.

When I got mine done on my SeaDoo I just brought it to a local place in St Pete Florida we walked around and I told him exactly how high and long I want it and he made it happen.

Back