• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Boat Owner from Middle Tennessee

slowride326

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello All,

I'm from Middle Tennessee and live about 15 minutes from Center Hill Lake. My grandparents recently upgraded to a pontoon and I decided to pickup their 2006 AR230! I've been boating on Center Hill Lake for a few years now, looking forward to all the pains with owning a boat :D. Boat is in pretty good shape, has a 2-3 tears in a few of the back cushions. I used the boat a few times last season and only had a few problems with sticks entering the ports and needed to pull the clean out plugs and clear the obstruction. Photos Below!

unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
insidephoto1.jpg
insidephoto2.jpg

Chatt_Jetsetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Awesome! Looks like you've got a nice little shed all ready for it to stay covered as well.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome!!! Nice looking boat.

Yamabro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Love the AR’s. Great looking boat that you have. I’m from middle Tn. also. Close to the Tn. river

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome from your northern neighbor in southern KY. on Lake Cumberland. Happy boating.

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! I'm not from TN at all, but we love the area, and we come to Dale Hollow every year.

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum! Great to fall in on a boat that you are already a little familiar with :)