• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Boat Owner Just Purchased 2015 SX192 Today

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Great color. As for performance, even supercharged it's still a 4 cyl. I find the performance to be perfectly acceptable pulling 2-3 kids while 4 adults ride, but no one is going to call it a beast. Although the boat hold 9, you won't like it with nine riding for long because it will be too crowded. Performance will suffer equally. I have to believe though that there is a similar issue for a 24' boat with 12 riding. Maybe I'm wrong.

Fact is, most don't ride around fully loaded all day. If you find yourself doing that you need to help encourage your friends to invest in their own ride. My family knows several others with boats and in our case, everyone has a different type. I tend to pull the kids on the tube, another friend takes whoever wants to wake board or ski behind his Mastercraft everyone else just chills and swims off another friend's pontoon boat. We all come and go and everyone gets some time to drive, to get pulled, to chill, to whatever.

Man I'm ready.

paratrooper39

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great looking boat and welcome! I purchased mine last October and will finally get it out of storage in a couple more weeks!

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length