• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Color for 2020 Scarab?

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
What do you guys think of this purple looking colour? Eye catching, that’s for sure. Just don’t know if I’d like to look at it every day...

Attachments

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It sure is different and there is no one around with something similar

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I do like purple just not that much. Sorry...

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The problem is you’ll have to find someone equally wanting that color for resale. I contemplated having purple flake but my dealer talked me out of it when he said boats like that just sit until a buyer comes along wanting something purple (which isn’t often). JSFFT

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
The problem is you’ll have to find someone equally wanting that color for resale. I contemplated having purple flake but my dealer talked me out of it when he said boats like that just sit until a buyer comes along wanting something purple (which isn’t often). JSFFT
I agree... Purple sticks out a little too much IMO. Hats off to them for trying something (sorta) new though. I like the looks and layout of the new 285, that's for sure! My wallet, however, does not.